Friday, July 6, 2012

Too pissed to post...

I'm currently trying to upload a number of new products via CSV into Volusion. This is something I've done literally hundreds of times. Most of the time, when I call for support on importing products, I know more than the support agents, and have to educate them. No fault of their own, mind you. I think they just go through support phone agents in Austin like my uncle goes through Coors Light (or Currs Light, as they say in Texas).

However, I'm having so damned much trouble uploading this afternoon, that I think I'm literally too pissed to talk about it. To be blunt about it, I'm having to stay late on a Friday night to get all of these products uploaded that should've been done by noon today if the import tool worked properly. Instead, I get to miss out on the beginning of my weekend because, everyone? Anyone?

That's right:  VOLUSION SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment