Thursday, July 12, 2012

No More Batch Processing!

So, yes the last post was a bit too effusive in my praise for Volusion. Let's get back to another reason why Volusion sucks:

Batch order processing.  I'm sure some people absolutely love batch order processing.



Me? Because of our method of order processing, I can't use it. Don't want it. Don't want it on my order processing screen. So you know what pisses me off?  I can't turn off the Batch Number column on my order processing screen, even though the column is completely empty. I can see where I can TRY to turn off the column (in the Customize pop-up):


But oh no, you can't really de-select that option.  Then why the f*#k is it an option???

So, now I have a completely useless column of nothing on my screen taking up valuable real estate.

Genius, I tell you.  Pure genius, this bunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment