Thursday, July 5, 2012

Out of this World™ Support?

Volusion claims to have "Out of this World™ Support."  I don't have the heart to tell them that their support might as well be on Mars, because it isn't all that helpful here on Earth.

I get these occasional requests for survey feedback.  I received this one recently (from the VP of Support at Volusion):
One of my primary goals is to ensure we deliver on our promise of Out of this World™ Support every time you reach out to us for assistance. If we were able to do that during your most recent support inquiry, I'm interested to know specifically what worked well for you. By the same token, I'm also interested in your opinion of how we can provide better support in the future.

Below you'll find a link to a brief survey. It should take no more than 3 minutes to complete, and your feedback will be personally reviewed by members of our senior management team. If someone else in your organization contacted us on your behalf, please feel free to forward this email to the appropriate person. Survey invitees are a random sampling of merchants who have recently contacted us for support.
If "DUH, I don't know" is their idea of "Out of this World™ Support," then they're doing a bang-up job.

No comments:

Post a Comment