Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Priority Support??

So, for some unknown reason, I had to stop by the Volusion home page this afternoon, and I noticed something interesting in their pricing structure, specifically for Gold ($99/month) and Platinum ($149/month) users:

We've been at a HIGHER level than Platinum (on a semi-dedicated server, starting at $349/month) and do you think we get any G-D priority call routing with shorter wait times?

Uhh, not exactly. We get to wait the 30 minutes just like everyone else.

I hope new users (if anyone is stupid enough to try Volusion) see through this BS.

3 comments:

  1. Liars... Been with Volusion for over 4 years and spend on average (with overages) 2k a month. Today, I waited on hold for over a hour to get some idiot with an outdated browser. We still have several outstanding support tickets open from last week. So where is this "priority support" they speak of? I think the owner of Volusion has been been on a crack smoking binge for the last year and has given up on his failing company. Between the downtime and their awful support, NEVER would I recommend this company to ANY small or large business. Our business will be moving away from Volusion in September. Can't afford to lose anymore money with them during the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting name, Harry. I can only hope you don't plan on posting any related avatars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SenorBlowfish... I'll try to keep it PG;)

    BTW - Great blog!

    ReplyDelete