Friday, June 29, 2012

Run like the wind!

I've been using Volusion for over three years now.  I can't begin to tell you the amount of hair that I've pulled out using this product.  But, I can tell you about the daily frustrations that I go through having to use this product.

If you're considering using Volusion to run your e-commerce operation, I have only one word for you.

Run. Run like the wind.  (Well, that's five words, but you get the point.)

Disclaimer: Oh, and lest Volusion's "sorry, you can't contact us directly to discuss anything legal about our service because we hide behind the cloak of anonymity; just do as we say and pay your bill and everything will be fine" legal department decides to get after me, the items posted on this blog are my opinion and my opinion only from using this product on a daily basis for a few years. I have no other connection with the company and wish only that they would build a quality product/service instead of the piece of excrement that I am forced to deal with on a daily basis. End disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment